The Virus Reduction Therapy Study Group: T. Ide, H. Nishida, Kurume University School of Medicine; H. Yokoyama, T. Yamashita, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medicine; H. Moriwaki, M. Nagaki, Gifu University School of Medicine; J. Sugihara, H. Takahashi, Gifu Municipal Hospital; T. Ishikawa, M. Miyata, K. Nishikawa, Aichi Medical University; S. Nagoshi, S. Sugahara, Saitama Medical University; K. Yamamoto, T. Mizuta, T. Ando, Saga Medical School; Y. Takei, N. Enomoto, H. Tsuda, Juntendo University School of Medicine; Y. Sumino, K. Ishii, Toho University School of Medicine; H. Saisho, O. Yokosuka, Chiba University Graduate School of Medicine; K. Eguchi, K. Hamasaki, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki University; K. Sawada, K. Fukunaga, Hyogo College of Medicine; Y. Arakawa, M. Moriyama, Nihon University School of Medicine; M. Imawari, T. Ito, Showa University School of Medicine.
Double filtration plasmapheresis and interferon combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C patients with genotype 1 and high viral load
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 701–710, September 2007
How to Cite
Fujiwara, K., Kaneko, S., Kakumu, S., Sata, M., Hige, S., Tomita, E., Mochida, S. and The Virus Reduction Therapy Study Group (2007), Double filtration plasmapheresis and interferon combination therapy for chronic hepatitis C patients with genotype 1 and high viral load. Hepatology Research, 37: 701–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00117.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 25 January 2007; revision 22 February 2007; accepted 2 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.