Data the authors present in this article were also published, in the Japanese language, in Kanzo 48(3), 2007. Permission granted by the Japan Society of Hepatology.
Report of the 17th Nationwide Follow-up Survey of Primary Liver Cancer in Japan†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 676–691, September 2007
How to Cite
Ikai, I., Arii, S., Okazaki, M., Okita, K., Omata, M., Kojiro, M., Takayasu, K., Nakanuma, Y., Makuuchi, M., Matsuyama, Y., Monden, M. and Kudo, M. (2007), Report of the 17th Nationwide Follow-up Survey of Primary Liver Cancer in Japan. Hepatology Research, 37: 676–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00119.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
- Received 19 January 2007; accepted 7 March 2007.
Vol. 38, Issue 6, 638, Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.