Correction added 28 September 2007 after online publication: The article type has been corrected from Short Communication to Original Article.
Alterations of DNA methylation and histone modifications contribute to gene silencing in hepatocellular carcinomas
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 974–983, November 2007
How to Cite
Kondo, Y., Shen, L., Suzuki, S., Kurokawa, T., Masuko, K., Tanaka, Y., Kato, H., Mizuno, Y., Yokoe, M., Sugauchi, F., Hirashima, N., Orito, E., Osada, H., Ueda, R., Guo, Y., Chen, X., Issa, J.-P. J. and Sekido, Y. (2007), Alterations of DNA methylation and histone modifications contribute to gene silencing in hepatocellular carcinomas. Hepatology Research, 37: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00141.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Received 22 December 2006; revision 15 March 2007; accepted 23 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.