Combined intra-arterial 5-fluorouracil and subcutaneous interferon-alpha therapy for highly advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2007
Special Issue: Fourth JSH Single Topic Conference
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s2, pages S238–S250, September 2007
How to Cite
Damdinsuren, B., Nagano, H. and Monden, M. (2007), Combined intra-arterial 5-fluorouracil and subcutaneous interferon-alpha therapy for highly advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology Research, 37: S238–S250. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00191.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.