Repeated radiofrequency ablation for the distant recurrence in the liver in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection achieving long-term survival
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2007
Special Issue: Fourth JSH Single Topic Conference
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s2, pages S254–S263, September 2007
How to Cite
Izumi, N., Asahina, Y., Tsuchiya, K., Kurosaki, M., Nakanishi, H., Kitamura, T., Uchihara, M. and Miyake, S. (2007), Repeated radiofrequency ablation for the distant recurrence in the liver in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection achieving long-term survival. Hepatology Research, 37: S254–S263. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00193.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!