Pathology and immunopathology of immunoglobulin G4-related sclerosing cholangitis: The latest addition to the sclerosing cholangitis family
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Special Issue: Fifth JSH Single Topic Conference
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s3, pages S478–S486, October 2007
How to Cite
Nakanuma, Y. and Zen, Y. (2007), Pathology and immunopathology of immunoglobulin G4-related sclerosing cholangitis: The latest addition to the sclerosing cholangitis family. Hepatology Research, 37: S478–S486. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00243.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.