Early emergence of entecavir-resistant hepatitis B virus in a patient with hepatitis B virus/human immunodeficiency virus coinfection
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 622–628, June 2008
How to Cite
Kanada, A., Takehara, T., Ohkawa, K., Kato, M., Tatsumi, T., Miyagi, T., Sakamori, R., Yamaguchi, S., Uemura, A., Kohga, K., Sasakawa, A., Hikita, H., Kawamura, K., Kanto, T., Hiramatsu, N. and Hayashi, N. (2008), Early emergence of entecavir-resistant hepatitis B virus in a patient with hepatitis B virus/human immunodeficiency virus coinfection. Hepatology Research, 38: 622–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2007.00307.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
- Received 21 August 2007; revision 31 October 2007; accepted 1 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.