Suppressive effect of oral administration of branched-chain amino acid granules on oxidative stress and inflammation in HCV-positive patients with liver cirrhosis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 683–688, July 2008
How to Cite
Ohno, T., Tanaka, Y., Sugauchi, F., Orito, E., Hasegawa, I., Nukaya, H., Kato, A., Matunaga, S., Endo, M., Tanaka, Y., Sakakibara, K. and Mizokami, M. (2008), Suppressive effect of oral administration of branched-chain amino acid granules on oxidative stress and inflammation in HCV-positive patients with liver cirrhosis. Hepatology Research, 38: 683–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00319.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received 23 July 2007; revision 1 November 2007; accepted 28 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.