Fulminant hepatitis and late onset hepatic failure in Japan
Summary of 698 patients between 1998 and 2003 analyzed by the Annual Nationwide Survey
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 646–657, July 2008
How to Cite
Fujiwara, K., Mochida, S., Matsui, A., Nakayama, N., Nagoshi, S., Toda, G. and Intractable Liver Diseases Study Group of Japan (2008), Fulminant hepatitis and late onset hepatic failure in Japan. Hepatology Research, 38: 646–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00322.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received 9 November 2007; revision 30 November 2007; accepted 4 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.