The sequence of hepatitis B virus reported in this article has been deposited in the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank databases under accession number AB353732.
A case of HIV co-infected with hepatitis B virus precore/core deletion mutant treated by entecavir
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 842–846, August 2008
How to Cite
Fukushima, K., Ueno, Y., Inoue, J., Wakui, Y., Obara, N., Kimura, O., Kido, O., Nakagome, Y., Kakazu, E., Matsuda, Y., Kogure, T., Kondo, Y., Nagasaki, F., Yamagiwa, Y., Ashino, Y. and Shimosegawa, T. (2008), A case of HIV co-infected with hepatitis B virus precore/core deletion mutant treated by entecavir. Hepatology Research, 38: 842–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00332.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 4 September 2007; revision 20 December 2007; accepted 6 January 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Managing hepatitis B/HIV co-infected: adding entecavir to truvada (tenofovir disoproxil/emtricitabine) experienced patients, AIDS, 2011, 25, 8, 1051, , , , ,
- 3Persistent Elevation of Plasma Osteopontin Levels in HIV Patients Despite Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy, The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2009, 218, 4, 285, , , , , , , , , , ,