The sequence of hepatitis B virus reported in this article has been deposited in the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank databases under accession number AB353732.
A case of HIV co-infected with hepatitis B virus precore/core deletion mutant treated by entecavir
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 842–846, August 2008
How to Cite
Fukushima, K., Ueno, Y., Inoue, J., Wakui, Y., Obara, N., Kimura, O., Kido, O., Nakagome, Y., Kakazu, E., Matsuda, Y., Kogure, T., Kondo, Y., Nagasaki, F., Yamagiwa, Y., Ashino, Y. and Shimosegawa, T. (2008), A case of HIV co-infected with hepatitis B virus precore/core deletion mutant treated by entecavir. Hepatology Research, 38: 842–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00332.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 4 September 2007; revision 20 December 2007; accepted 6 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.