Role of F4/80+Mac-1high adherent non-parenchymal liver cells in concanavalin A-induced hepatic injury in mice
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1040–1049, October 2008
How to Cite
Mabuchi, A., Nagao, T., Koshio, O., Ishiwata, T., Yano, A., Suzuki, K., Yokomuro, K. and Wheatley, A. M. (2008), Role of F4/80+Mac-1high adherent non-parenchymal liver cells in concanavalin A-induced hepatic injury in mice. Hepatology Research, 38: 1040–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00362.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Received 15 November 2007; revision 12 February 2008; accepted 4 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!