Clinical and endoscopic features of gastric varices secondary to splenic vein occlusion
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 1076–1082, November 2008
How to Cite
Sato, T., Yamazaki, K., Akaike, J., Toyota, J., Karino, Y. and Ohmura, T. (2008), Clinical and endoscopic features of gastric varices secondary to splenic vein occlusion. Hepatology Research, 38: 1076–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00376.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 22 January 2008; revision 31 March 2008; accepted 2 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!