Optimal duration of additional therapy after biochemical and virological responses to lamivudine in patients with HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B: a randomized trial
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 954–959, September 2008
How to Cite
Enomoto, M., Tamori, A., Kohmoto, M. T., Hayashi, T., Morikawa, H., Jomura, H., Sakaguchi, H., Habu, D., Kawada, N., Shiomi, S. and Nishiguchi, S. (2008), Optimal duration of additional therapy after biochemical and virological responses to lamivudine in patients with HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B: a randomized trial. Hepatology Research, 38: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00378.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 13 February 2008; revision 26 March 2008; accepted 26 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.