Occult hepatitis B virus infection in HIV-infected patients: Evaluation of biochemical, virological and molecular parameters
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1194–1203, December 2008
How to Cite
Araujo, N. M., Branco-Vieira, M., Silva, A. C.M., Pilotto, J. H., Grinsztejn, B., De Almeida, A. J., Trepo, C. and Gomes, S. A. (2008), Occult hepatitis B virus infection in HIV-infected patients: Evaluation of biochemical, virological and molecular parameters. Hepatology Research, 38: 1194–1203. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00392.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 5 March 2008; revision 25 April 2008; accepted 28 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.