Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author(s).
Indication criteria for liver transplantation for acute liver failure in Japan
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Special Issue: The 6th Japan Society of Hepatology Single Topic Conference: Liver Failure: Recent Progress and Pathogenesis to Management. 28–29 September 2007, Iwate, Japan
Volume 38, Issue Supplement s1, pages S52–S55, November 2008
How to Cite
Mochida, S. (2008), Indication criteria for liver transplantation for acute liver failure in Japan. Hepatology Research, 38: S52–S55. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00427.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.