This work was supported by National High-Tech R & D Program (2006AA02Z182).
The protective role of Hepatopoietin Cn on liver injury induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats*
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 200–206, February 2009
How to Cite
Cui, C.-P., Wei, P., Liu, Y., Zhang, D.-J., Wang, L.-S. and Wu, C.-T. (2009), The protective role of Hepatopoietin Cn on liver injury induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats. Hepatology Research, 39: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00447.x
The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Received 7 July 2008; revision 6 August 2008; accepted 12 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.