Weiwei Chen and Ming Shi contributed equally to this study.
HBcAg-pulsed dendritic cell vaccine induces Th1 polarization and production of hepatitis B virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 355–365, April 2009
How to Cite
Chen, W., Shi, M., Shi, F., Mao, Y., Tang, Z., Zhang, B., Zhang, H., Chen, L., Chen, L., Xin, S. and Wang, F.-s. (2009), HBcAg-pulsed dendritic cell vaccine induces Th1 polarization and production of hepatitis B virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Hepatology Research, 39: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00468.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 19 June 2008; revised 17 September 2008; accepted 21 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!