Yong-bing Chen and Si-dan Li contributed equally to this work.
Immunosuppressive effect of IDO on T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis B*
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 463–468, May 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-b., Li, S.-d., He, Y.-p., Shi, X.-j., Chen, Y. and Gong, J.-p. (2009), Immunosuppressive effect of IDO on T cells in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology Research, 39: 463–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2008.00476.x
This work was supported by a grant from China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 20060390678 and No. 20070420567).
Declaration of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of this paper.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Received 28 September 2008; revised 20 October 2008; accepted 30 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.