Predicting the response to 48-week combination therapy with peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin from the estimated HCV RNA load index after negative serum change in genotype 1b hepatitis C patients
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 531–538, June 2009
How to Cite
Tsuji, K., Kawakami, Y., Aimitsu, S., Kohno, H., Aisaka, Y., Kimura, S., Nagata, S., Ohgoshi, H., Kitamoto, M., Hidaka, T., Kawakami, H., Nakanishi, T. and Chayama, K. (2009), Predicting the response to 48-week combination therapy with peginterferon α-2b plus ribavirin from the estimated HCV RNA load index after negative serum change in genotype 1b hepatitis C patients. Hepatology Research, 39: 531–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2009.00488.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 31 May 2008; revised 26 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.