Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author.
Pathology and pathogenesis of portal venopathy in idiopathic portal hypertension: Hints from systemic sclerosis
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1023–1031, October 2009
How to Cite
Nakanuma, Y., Sato, Y. and Kiktao, A. (2009), Pathology and pathogenesis of portal venopathy in idiopathic portal hypertension: Hints from systemic sclerosis. Hepatology Research, 39: 1023–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2009.00555.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Received 26 November 2008; accepted 12 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!