Grant sponsor: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Correlation of YMDD mutation and breakthrough hepatitis with hepatitis B virus DNA and serum ALT during lamivudine treatment
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 125–134, February 2010
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Suzuki, F., Akuta, N., Yatsuji, H., Hosaka, T., Sezaki, H., Kobayashi, M., Kawamura, Y., Suzuki, Y., Arase, Y., Ikeda, K., Mineta, R., Iwasaki, S., Watahiki, S. and Kumada, H. (2010), Correlation of YMDD mutation and breakthrough hepatitis with hepatitis B virus DNA and serum ALT during lamivudine treatment. Hepatology Research, 40: 125–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2009.00565.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Received 10 March 2009; revision 25 May 2009; accepted 26 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.