These authors contributed equally to the study.
Highly active antiretroviral therapy improved persistent lamivudine-resistant viremia in acute hepatitis B virus genotype Ae infection with coinfection of human immunodeficiency virus
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2009 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 229–235, February 2010
How to Cite
Aizawa, M., Tsubota, A., Fujise, K., Kato, T., Sakamoto, M., Ohkusa, T. and Tajiri, H. (2010), Highly active antiretroviral therapy improved persistent lamivudine-resistant viremia in acute hepatitis B virus genotype Ae infection with coinfection of human immunodeficiency virus. Hepatology Research, 40: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 18 March 2009; revision 19 May 2009; accepted 5 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.