Effect of long-term late-evening snack on health-related quality of life in cirrhotic patients
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 470–476, May 2010
How to Cite
Yamanaka-Okumura, H., Nakamura, T., Miyake, H., Takeuchi, H., Katayama, T., Morine, Y., Imura, S., Shimada, M. and Takeda, E. (2010), Effect of long-term late-evening snack on health-related quality of life in cirrhotic patients. Hepatology Research, 40: 470–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00637.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received 31 July 2009; revision 3 November 2009; accepted 28 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.