Hepatocyte growth factor mobilizes and recruits hematopoietic progenitor cells into liver through a stem cell factor-mediated mechanism
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 711–719, July 2010
How to Cite
Tajima, F., Tsuchiya, H., Nishikawa, K., Kataoka, M., Hisatome, I. and Shiota, G. (2010), Hepatocyte growth factor mobilizes and recruits hematopoietic progenitor cells into liver through a stem cell factor-mediated mechanism. Hepatology Research, 40: 711–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00647.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received 30 August 2009; revision 18 January 2010; accepted 24 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.