Effect of a late evening snack using branched-chain amino acid-enriched nutrients in patients undergoing hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 574–584, June 2010
How to Cite
Harima, Y., Yamasaki, T., Hamabe, S., Saeki, I., Okita, K., Terai, S. and Sakaida, I. (2010), Effect of a late evening snack using branched-chain amino acid-enriched nutrients in patients undergoing hepatic arterial infusion chemotherapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology Research, 40: 574–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00665.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Received 9 November 2009; revision 21 January 2010; accepted 29 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.