These authors contributed to the manuscript equally.
Meta-analysis of the association between anti-HBc seropositivity and a poor prognosis of chronic HCV infection
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 1176–1187, December 2010
How to Cite
Nan, X., Shi, S., Yu, C. and Zhuang, H. (2010), Meta-analysis of the association between anti-HBc seropositivity and a poor prognosis of chronic HCV infection. Hepatology Research, 40: 1176–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00733.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Received 3 June 2010; revised 20 July 2010; accepted 19 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.