α-Galactosylceramide activates antitumor immunity against liver tumor
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 160–169, February 2011
How to Cite
Tatsumi, T., Takehara, T., Miyagi, T., Sugiyama, T., Aketa, H., Sasakawa, A., Kanto, T., Hiramatsu, N. and Hayashi, N. (2011), α-Galactosylceramide activates antitumor immunity against liver tumor. Hepatology Research, 41: 160–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00743.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received 23 July 2010; revision 8 October 2010; accepted 18 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.