Characterization of elevated alanine aminotransferase levels during pegylated-interferon α-2b plus ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 118–125, February 2011
How to Cite
Aoki, Y.-h., Ohkoshi, S., Yamagiwa, S., Yano, M., Takahashi, H., Waguri, N., Igarashi, K., Sugitani, S.-i., Takahashi, T., Ishikawa, T., Kamimura, T., Wakabayashi, H., Watanabe, T., Matsuda, Y., Nomoto, M. and Aoyagi, Y. (2011), Characterization of elevated alanine aminotransferase levels during pegylated-interferon α-2b plus ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology Research, 41: 118–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00749.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 24 March 2010; revision 22 September 2010; accepted 9 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.