Author contributions: J. S. Lee, J.-H. Kim and J. S. Bae contributed to developing tables and figures, and drafting the manuscript; B.-L. Park, H. S. Cheong and I. S. Koh performed the statistical analysis; J. Y. Kim, T. J. Park and C. F. Pasaje participated in experiments; and H.-S. Lee, Y. J. Kim and H. D. Shin managed all of this study and helped to draft the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
No associations of polymorphisms in ADPRT with hepatitis B virus clearance and hepatocellular carcinoma occurrence in a Korean population
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 250–257, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. S., Kim, J.-H., Park, B.-L., Cheong, H. S., Koh, I., Kim, J. Y.-h., Park, T. J., Pasaje, C. F., Bae, J. S., Lee, H.-S., Kim, Y. J. and Shin, H. D. (2011), No associations of polymorphisms in ADPRT with hepatitis B virus clearance and hepatocellular carcinoma occurrence in a Korean population. Hepatology Research, 41: 250–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2010.00772.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2011
- Received 4 October 2010; revised 12 November 2010; accepted 13 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.