Author contribution: All authors equally contributed in the concept, design, analysis and interpretation of data. Initial drafting of the manuscript was done by S. K. S. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content was done by all authors. Statistical analysis was performed by S. K. S. No funding was obtained for the current study. This study was supervised by T. S.
Clinical characterization of patients developing histologically-proven fibrosing cholestatic hepatitis C post-liver transplantation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 328–339, April 2011
How to Cite
Satapathy, S. K., Sclair, S., Fiel, M. I., Del Rio Martin, J. and Schiano, T. (2011), Clinical characterization of patients developing histologically-proven fibrosing cholestatic hepatitis C post-liver transplantation. Hepatology Research, 41: 328–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00781.x
Declaration of interest: No conflicts of interest exist.
Presented in poster form at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, San Francisco, CA, USA. Hepatology 2008; 45: 578A.
Presented as oral presentations at the Young Investigator's Forum of the Breckenridge Controversies in Transplantation meeting, 6 March 2008, Beaver Run Resort, CO, USA.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received 4 September 2010; revision 24 December 2010; accepted 10 January 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content3
- 6Immunological dysfunction during or after antiviral therapy for recurrent hepatitis C reduces graft survival, Hepatology International, 2013, 7, 4, 990, , , , , , , ,
- 7Infectious diseases of the hepatobiliary system, Diagnostic Histopathology, 2013, 19, 3, 80, ,
- 9Liver Transplant Pathology, Surgical Pathology Clinics, 2013, 6, 2, 277, ,
- You have free access to this content10
- 11Safety and anti-HCV effect of prolonged intravenous silibinin in HCV genotype 1 subjects in the immediate liver transplant period, Journal of Hepatology, 2013, 58, 3, 421, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 12The Hepatitis Aggressiveness Score (HAS), The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, 2013, 37, 1, 104, , , , ,
- 13Recurrent Hepatitis C and Acute Allograft Rejection, Advances In Anatomic Pathology, 2011, 18, 5, 393,