Author contribution: All authors equally contributed in the concept, design, analysis and interpretation of data. Initial drafting of the manuscript was done by S. K. S. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content was done by all authors. Statistical analysis was performed by S. K. S. No funding was obtained for the current study. This study was supervised by T. S.
Clinical characterization of patients developing histologically-proven fibrosing cholestatic hepatitis C post-liver transplantation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 328–339, April 2011
How to Cite
Satapathy, S. K., Sclair, S., Fiel, M. I., Del Rio Martin, J. and Schiano, T. (2011), Clinical characterization of patients developing histologically-proven fibrosing cholestatic hepatitis C post-liver transplantation. Hepatology Research, 41: 328–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00781.x
Declaration of interest: No conflicts of interest exist.
Presented in poster form at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, San Francisco, CA, USA. Hepatology 2008; 45: 578A.
Presented as oral presentations at the Young Investigator's Forum of the Breckenridge Controversies in Transplantation meeting, 6 March 2008, Beaver Run Resort, CO, USA.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received 4 September 2010; revision 24 December 2010; accepted 10 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.