Biochemical response to ursodeoxycholic acid predicts long-term outcome in Japanese patients with primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 310–317, April 2011
How to Cite
Azemoto, N., Kumagi, T., Abe, M., Konishi, I., Matsuura, B., Hiasa, Y. and Onji, M. (2011), Biochemical response to ursodeoxycholic acid predicts long-term outcome in Japanese patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Hepatology Research, 41: 310–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00782.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received 21 October 2010; revision 31 December 2010; accepted 16 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!