Conflicts of interest: None.
Long-term outcome and hepatocellular carcinoma development in chronic hepatitis B or cirrhosis patients after nucleoside analog treatment with entecavir or lamivudine
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 405–416, May 2011
How to Cite
Kobashi, H., Miyake, Y., Ikeda, F., Yasunaka, T., Nishino, K., Moriya, A., Kubota, J., Nakamura, S., Takaki, A., Nouso, K., Yamada, G. and Yamamoto, K. (2011), Long-term outcome and hepatocellular carcinoma development in chronic hepatitis B or cirrhosis patients after nucleoside analog treatment with entecavir or lamivudine. Hepatology Research, 41: 405–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00785.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 5 December 2010; revision 8 January 2011; accepted 16 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.