These authors contributed equally to this study.
Changes in hepatitis B virus DNA levels and liver function after transcatheter arterial chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 553–563, June 2011
How to Cite
Lao, X.-M., Wang, D., Shi, M., Liu, G., Li, S., Guo, R., Yuan, Y., Chen, M., Li, J., Zhang, Y. and Lin, X. (2011), Changes in hepatitis B virus DNA levels and liver function after transcatheter arterial chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology Research, 41: 553–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00796.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received 31 August 2010; revision 10 February 2011; accepted 16 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.