Long-term effect of interferon treatment on the progression of chronic hepatitis B: Bayesian meta-analysis and meta-regression
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 512–523, June 2011
How to Cite
Jin, H., Pan, N., Mou, Y., Wang, B. and Liu, P. (2011), Long-term effect of interferon treatment on the progression of chronic hepatitis B: Bayesian meta-analysis and meta-regression. Hepatology Research, 41: 512–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00801.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received 19 January 2011; revision 15 February 2011; accepted 21 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.