Association of X-prolyl aminopeptidase 1 rs17095355 polymorphism with biliary atresia in Thai children
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1249–1252, December 2011
How to Cite
Kaewkiattiyot, S., Honsawek, S., Vejchapipat, P., Chongsrisawat, V. and Poovorawan, Y. (2011), Association of X-prolyl aminopeptidase 1 rs17095355 polymorphism with biliary atresia in Thai children. Hepatology Research, 41: 1249–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00870.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 11 May 2011; revision 28 June 2011; accepted 5 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!