Hepatitis B virus drug resistance to current nucleos(t)ide analogs: Mechanisms and mutation sites
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1017–1024, November 2011
How to Cite
Deng, L. and Tang, H. (2011), Hepatitis B virus drug resistance to current nucleos(t)ide analogs: Mechanisms and mutation sites. Hepatology Research, 41: 1017–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00873.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Received 22 April 2011; revision 6 July 2011; accepted 8 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.