Suppressor of cytokine signal 3 and IL28 genetic variation predict the viral response to peginterferon and ribavirin
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1216–1222, December 2011
How to Cite
Miyaaki, H., Ichikawa, T., Yatsuhashi, H., Taura, N., Miuma, S., Usui, T., Mori, S., Kamihira, S., Tanaka, Y., Mizokami, M. and Nakao, K. (2011), Suppressor of cytokine signal 3 and IL28 genetic variation predict the viral response to peginterferon and ribavirin. Hepatology Research, 41: 1216–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00881.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 4 March 2011; revision 16 July 2011; accepted 24 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!