Surgical and oncologic outcomes following laparoscopic versus open liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 51–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, N., Wu, Y.-R., Wu, B. and Lu, M.-Q. (2012), Surgical and oncologic outcomes following laparoscopic versus open liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma: A meta-analysis. Hepatology Research, 42: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00890.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 26 June 2011; revision 11 August 2011; accepted 15 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.