Japanese herbal medicine, inchinkoto, inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase induction in interleukin-1β-stimulated hepatocytes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 76–90, January 2012
How to Cite
Matsuura, T., Kaibori, M., Araki, Y., Matsumiya, M., Yamamoto, Y., Ikeya, Y., Nishizawa, M., Okumura, T. and Kwon, A.-H. (2012), Japanese herbal medicine, inchinkoto, inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase induction in interleukin-1β-stimulated hepatocytes. Hepatology Research, 42: 76–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00891.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 11 May 2011; revision 10 August 2011; accepted 16 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!