Platelet-derived adenosine 5′-triphosphate suppresses activation of human hepatic stellate cell: In vitro study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 91–102, January 2012
How to Cite
Ikeda, N., Murata, S., Maruyama, T., Tamura, T., Nozaki, R., Kawasaki, T., Fukunaga, K., Oda, T., Sasaki, R., Homma, M. and Ohkohchi, N. (2012), Platelet-derived adenosine 5′-triphosphate suppresses activation of human hepatic stellate cell: In vitro study. Hepatology Research, 42: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00893.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 25 June 2011; revision 28 July 2011; accepted 20 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.