[Correction added after online publication 2 November 2011. Figures 2–5 were amended.]
5-fluorouracil arterial infusion + interferon therapy for highly advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: A multicenter, randomized, phase II study
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 150–165, February 2012
How to Cite
Monden, M., Sakon, M., Sakata, Y., Ueda, Y., Hashimura, E. and FAIT Research Group (2012), 5-fluorouracil arterial infusion + interferon therapy for highly advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: A multicenter, randomized, phase II study. Hepatology Research, 42: 150–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00905.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 8 July 2011; revision 18 August 2011; accepted 28 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.