Combination of hepatitis B viral antigens and DNA for prediction of relapse after discontinuation of nucleos(t)ide analogs in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 139–149, February 2012
How to Cite
Matsumoto, A., Tanaka, E., Suzuki, Y., Kobayashi, M., Tanaka, Y., Shinkai, N., Hige, S., Yatsuhashi, H., Nagaoka, S., Chayama, K., Tsuge, M., Yokosuka, O., Imazeki, F., Nishiguchi, S., Saito, M., Fujiwara, K., Torii, N., Hiramatsu, N., Karino, Y. and Kumada, H. (2012), Combination of hepatitis B viral antigens and DNA for prediction of relapse after discontinuation of nucleos(t)ide analogs in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology Research, 42: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00910.x
This research was supported in part by a research grant from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Received 7 August 2011; revision 31 August 2011; accepted 5 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.