Guarantor of the article: Yasuji Arase, M.D.
Difference in malignancies of chronic liver disease due to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or hepatitis C in Japanese elderly patients
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 264–272, March 2012
How to Cite
Arase, Y., Kobayashi, M., Suzuki, F., Suzuki, Y., Kawamura, Y., Akuta, N., Imai, N., Kobayashi, M., Sezaki, H., Matsumoto, N., Saito, S., Hosaka, T., Ikeda, K., Kumada, H., Ohmoto, Y., Amakawa, K., Hsieh, S. D., Ogawa, K., Tanabe, M., Tsuji, H. and Kobayashi, T. (2012), Difference in malignancies of chronic liver disease due to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or hepatitis C in Japanese elderly patients. Hepatology Research, 42: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00915.x
Specific author contributions: Yasuji Arase: design, data collection, data analysis, manuscript development and overseeing; Mariko Kobayashi: design, data collection, data analysis, manuscript development; Fumitaka Suzuki, Yoshiyuki Suzuki, Norio Akuta, Norihiro Imai, Hitomi Sezaki, Masahiro Kobayashi, Naoki Matsumoto, Satoshi Saito, Tetsuya Hosaka, Kenji Ikeda: data collection; Yusuke Kawamura, Yuki Ohmoto, Kazuhisa Amakawa, Shiun Dong Hsieh, Kyoko Ogawa, Maho Tanabe, Hirhoshi Tsuji: data collection; Hiromitsu Kumada: design, data collection, data analysis, manuscript development and overseeing; Tetsuro Kobayashi: manuscript development and overseeing.
Conflict of interest: None.
Financial support: None.
Potential competing interests: None.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 14 July 2011; revision 13 September 2011; accepted 16 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.