Recent trend of clinical features in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 368–375, April 2012
How to Cite
Nagaoki, Y., Hyogo, H., Aikata, H., Tanaka, M., Naeshiro, N., Nakahara, T., Honda, Y., Miyaki, D., Kawaoka, T., Takaki, S., Hiramatsu, A., Waki, K., Imamura, M., Kawakami, Y., Takahashi, S. and Chayama, K. (2012), Recent trend of clinical features in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology Research, 42: 368–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00929.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 24 June 2011; revision 6 October 2011; accepted 11 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.