Roles of gender, obesity, and lifestyle-related diseases in alcoholic liver disease: Obesity does not influence the severity of alcoholic liver disease
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 359–367, April 2012
How to Cite
Taniai, M., Hashimoto, E., Tokushige, K., Kodama, K., Kogiso, T., Torii, N. and Shiratori, K. (2012), Roles of gender, obesity, and lifestyle-related diseases in alcoholic liver disease: Obesity does not influence the severity of alcoholic liver disease. Hepatology Research, 42: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00935.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 26 August 2011; revision 9 October 2011; accepted 24 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.