Roles of gender, obesity, and lifestyle-related diseases in alcoholic liver disease: Obesity does not influence the severity of alcoholic liver disease
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 359–367, April 2012
How to Cite
Taniai, M., Hashimoto, E., Tokushige, K., Kodama, K., Kogiso, T., Torii, N. and Shiratori, K. (2012), Roles of gender, obesity, and lifestyle-related diseases in alcoholic liver disease: Obesity does not influence the severity of alcoholic liver disease. Hepatology Research, 42: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2011.00935.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 26 August 2011; revision 9 October 2011; accepted 24 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!