This article was previously published in Japanese in Kanzo 52: 8, pp. 532–551. June 2011.
Guideline on the use of new anticancer drugs for the treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma 2010 update
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 523–542, June 2012
How to Cite
Kaneko, S., Furuse, J., Kudo, M., Ikeda, K., Honda, M., Nakamoto, Y., Onchi, M., Shiota, G., Yokosuka, O., Sakaida, I., Takehara, T., Ueno, Y., Hiroishi, K., Nishiguchi, S., Moriwaki, H., Yamamoto, K., Sata, M., Obi, S., Miyayama, S. and Imai, Y. (2012), Guideline on the use of new anticancer drugs for the treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma 2010 update. Hepatology Research, 42: 523–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.00981.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Received 10 July 2011; revision 18 January 2012; accepted 29 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.