Collaborators in the JNUS group: Naohiro Kawamura (The Third Department of Internal Medicine, Kyorin University), Koichi Shiraishi (Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Tokai University), Masahiko Kato (School of Life Science, Sugiyama Jogakuin University), Motoh Iwasa (Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mie University), Kazuho Imanaka (Department of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Oncology, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease), Toshinori Ito (Department of Medicine, Osaka Koseinenkin Hospital), Makoto Kuboki (Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Kurashiki Medical Center), Yoshio Tokumoto (Department of Gastroenterology and Metabology, Ehime University) and Takumi Kawaguchi (Department of Digestive Disease Information and Research, Kurume University).
Guidelines on nutritional management in Japanese patients with liver cirrhosis from the perspective of preventing hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Japan Society of Hepatology
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 621–626, July 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Endo, R., Kohgo, Y., Ohtake, T., Ueno, Y., Kato, A., Suzuki, K., Shiraki, R., Moriwaki, H., Habu, D., Saito, M., Nishiguchi, S., Katayama, K., Sakaida, I. and for the Japanese Nutritional Study Group for Liver Cirrhosis 2008 (2012), Guidelines on nutritional management in Japanese patients with liver cirrhosis from the perspective of preventing hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology Research, 42: 621–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1872-034X.2012.00990.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Received 26 December 2011; revised 13 February 2012; accepted 16 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.